0 comments


20 march 2009 23 Rabiulawal 1430 Beautiful Friday blessed by Allah..
Salam for everyone out there...I've just finished my expedition to the summit on Ledang Mountain..
believe it or not,i make it through the hardship, sweaty, painful journ
ey up till 1276 meters above the sea level...
of course with the strength given by Allah...and to all my suppo
rting team that never get bored to keep waiting for me...Alhamdulillah..
Special thanks of course to my beloved supporting friend...Aziani Syahirah that had become the backbone of mine during the hardest time...Alhamdulillah,Allah had blessed me with a friend that not only be there during the wonderful moments but also through the hardship and pain...
i believe that she had been sent to me by Allah to be there an
d be my strength...Thank you Allah for such a wonderful blessing....
not forgetting the 2 other friends of mine...Faiz and also Nazri that have been patient with me throughout the journey bringing along my heavy bagpack, and for the fan that gave me the spirit to keep going, forgetting the pain that i'd tyo go through...and also...thanks to Zubair that have lead us,the 'back team' back down and for the supportive songs that he played to cheer ne up...(*_*) and also for the 'tam tam'...

Thank you to Aishah and Ain that had stayed up for the 2nd night to cover up the duty for all the other girls...
This expedition had really taught me a lot oflesson that i'll never forget...
It manage to test my passion,determination and patient besides teaching me a lot more wonderful and meaningful lesson in life...
this expedition had make me realise how weak we are as human beings as compared to other creations made by Allah..
And most wonderful of all...at the summit of the mountain...SubhanAllah...all the blessings that he had gave us...the earth...the sky...the greeneries...
Alhamdullilah....
i felt thankful that i joined this expedition as it really had taught me many lessons in life...

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to " "