0 comments

Give some time to be alone again...

Published on Tuesday, December 29, 2009 in

Deep down here,in my heart,thre's a space...
being there, empty....
lonely...deep down...missing something...
Let me have the time to regain His love again...
The time for me to be alone with Him again....
Allah...
Forgive me...
For everything that i've neglected....
Allah...
Give me the strength...
To always be close to you...
Take me in the best way...
Guide me every single day...
Keep me close to You...
UNTIL THE END OF TIME...
Missing the soul i used to have, the strength,the spirit, and my 'anak2'....
Also my usrah, my sisters....
"seorang hamba harus punyai waktu untuk menyendiri dalam doanya, dzikirnya,solatnya,tafakurnya, dan muhasabahnya"
-Ibnu Taimiyah-

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Give some time to be alone again..."