4 comments

The Missing Piece in my heart.....

Published on Saturday, May 23, 2009 in

23rd May 2009...






Without us noticing it....

1 year had already pass...and next semester....the juniors are all coming in....

Our beloved seniors had left us with an important task to be done...


To make sure that all of the juniors get whatever that we had before....



What we have now is each other....and she'll not be there anymore...



to comfort me...to give me her regular reminders....



she'll no longer be there to listen to my whines and complaints....



she'll no longer there beside me....



she's gone...for now.....to move forward and keep on her jihad to raise Islam....



and for that I am willing to let her go....



I am willing to watch her go....



I am willing to let go of her hug....her touch.....



......I try not to cry......



....but the pain....



Is unbearable.....tears running down the cheeks of mine......
....I can still remember the last glance to her....



I'm sorry if i do feel this way....I know... there will still be my usrah mates that will always be there with me..standing firm in our way.....I've always Know that....



but.....



the pain will still be there in my heart...



He, who had unite my heart and hers.....



and now, she's leaving....part of my heart is now.....missing......



but this is what I'm holding on to....



"The Mu'mins are of those who meet and get separated for the sake of Allah"



and for that....I know that Allah will always be there for me...He'll send someone else...



And He'll preserve the ones who are by my side in the present...



And He'll give me the gift of the coming sisters to be guide in the future....



And I thanked Him for every single momment that He had gave me with all the blessings....



Alhamdulillah...Praise to You..O Allah...my only Lord...



Lead us to the right path...The path that will bring us nearer to you....



So that we'll be those who belong to the House of Yours....The Jannah....



Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

4 Response to The Missing Piece in my heart.....

May 30, 2009 at 9:09 PM

waaa..alaq jgn sedih2..huhu..

June 4, 2009 at 8:57 PM

skem..
tak pe...biasela kadang2 emo...
tapi ujuian kan satu tarbiyah dari Allah...
Al-ankabut;2

June 6, 2009 at 4:40 PM

alaq.. my important task.. is not just about the jnior.. but it;s about u n the others =)

moga terus hdup dalam tarbiyah =)

June 7, 2009 at 5:56 AM

kak aisyah...
jazkk akak...moga kite terus tsabat pada jalan ini...