1 comments

Hope...

Published on Wednesday, August 11, 2010 in

....Bismillahirrahmanirrahim....
~In The Name Of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful~

I hope,
This time,I'll be better....

I hope,
This time, I'll be stronger...

I hope,
This time, I'll not be losing....

Allah...You're my only hope....
Give me strength...

To strive for Your forgiveness...
To gain your blessings...
And to be free from the fearful torments of Jahannam...

And...

For me to be seeing You...My Lord...each nite...
n for me, to be in the blissful Jannah...

Allah,
Because you're my only hope....

"Whoever is within the heavens and earth asks Him; every day He is bringing about a matter,
So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
We will attend to you, O prominent beings.."
55;29-31

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

1 Response to Hope...

August 12, 2010 at 12:26 AM

salam ziarah